Payments and Rates
Rates and accepted forms of payment:
- $125 per 50-minute session. Payment is expected at the time of service. Cash, personal check, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
I am considered an out-of-network provider. Clients may be able to file for partial reimbursement depending on their insurance plan's out-of-network coverage for mental health. If so, I can provide you with a Superbill for filing claims. Please consult with your insurance company to determine coverage.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health and/or substance abuse insurance benefits? What diagnoses do you reimburse for?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need a pre-authorization or pre-certification? Do you reimburse for Superbilling and at what percentage do you reimburse?
Each client is responsible for coming to his or her session on time and at the time we have scheduled. Please make sure you are on time for your appointment. If you are late, we will still end on time and will not run over into the next person's session.
Clients can cancel or reschedule up to 24-hours in advance without penalty; however, clients will be billed $80 with late or no notice.