"I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become." -Carl Jung
I want the process of entering counseling to be as simple and easy as possible. Here are a few steps to getting started:
- Contact me at (832) 756-6258 or email@example.com to discuss any questions you may have for me relating to what your reason(s) for seeking counseling, what to expect, and set forth to determine if I will be a good fit as your therapist.
- Schedule an appointment by calling me to determine availability.
- Arrive with the following to your first counseling session:
- Completed new client forms (see below)
- An acceptable form of payment (see 'Payment and Rates' tab)
- New clients, please print off the following "New Client Forms" and fill out completely before first session.
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Please read over the notice of privacy practices at your convenience. If you would like a paper copy, please let me know when scheduling appointment.
In case of an emergency, you can call any of the following emergency numbers: 911, United Way Crisis Hotline (713) 228-1505, MHMRA Crisis Unit (713) 970-7000 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room for assistance.